SENIOR HEALTH CHECK- UP PROGRAMME (Above 50Yrs Age)
DIABETIC HEALTH CHECK- UP PROGRAMME (Above 35 Yrs Age)
HEALTHY HEALTH CHECK- UP PROGRAMME (Above 35 Yrs Age)
EXECUTIVE HEALTH CHECK- UP PROGRAMME (Above 35 Yrs Age)
MASTER HEALTH CHECK- UP PROGRAMME (Below 35 Yrs Age)
PREPARING FOR MAYOM HEALTH CHECKS
- You are advised to come on empty stomach i.e. 12-14 hours of fasting. It is preferable not to take anything after dinner except water i.e. no morning tea.
- Please collect your health check-up kit from the hospital anytime between 8 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Saturday) on the day before the test is scheduled. The kit is used to collect the samples of urine and stool.
- You are advised not to take any medication a day prior to the check-up. Those undergoing TMT are advised to omit beta blockers and sorbitrate. These medicines should be omitted only after discussions with your physician.
- If you are going through your menstrual cycle, it is not advisable to undergo the health checks.
- Kindly carry your previous prescription or health check-up reports with you. Those taking any medications are advised to bring it with them .
- Pregnant woman are advised to inform our patient care executives as a few tests like X-ray have to be avoided.