TIPS TO REDUCE KNEE PAIN
As of today’s lifestyle, Knee pain is a common complaint among people of all ages. Sometimes your knee pain is a result of arthritis or a temporary injury.
The most common causes of knee pain is improper lifting of heavy objects, poor flexibility, bad shoes, muscle weakness, starting high-impact fitness routines without warming up and structural knee problems, such as arthritis, torn cartilage or ligament damage.
The doctor at Mayom Hospital, the Best Hospital in Gurgaon, Haryana told that sometimes you advised for Knee replacement in Gurgaon. , there are steps you can take to alleviate and protect against it.
- Try to maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight your joints, especially those of the hips, lower back, knees, ankles, and feet get the excess stress. It can increase the risk of osteoarthritis.
- Always wear supportive, stable, well-fitted shoes. Wearing high heels increases the pressure on your knees and can tighten and shorten your calf muscles. If you walk, run, and exercise regularly, use proper footwear and ensure to protect your knees as well as your feet, ankles, hips, and back.
- Exercise daily to keep the leg, hip, butt, and core muscles strong. It helps protect all your joints, including your knees. Strong hip, leg, and butt muscles are good for taking the pressure off your knees.
- Gently stretching and exercise of your calf, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, and butt muscles promote flexibility and joint mobility and support your knees as well.
- Always avoid kneeling on hard surfaces without knee pads or a cushion. It can compress and damage bursitis and cushion can protect your ligaments and tendons.
Staying flexible overall a key to maintaining healthy joints as you age. If you have any Join/ knee pain issues kindly visit Mayom Hospital, Gurugram, Haryana.