Does your child have a persistent cold?
Well, cold is very common for all ages, but having a persistent cold especially for children or teenagers are not common. You can’t take this lightly. If your child is suffering from constant cold then you should visit the best ENT hospital in Gurgaon because your child may be suffering from any kind of allergy.
Yes, you read it right! Allergy is an inflated immune response to some substances i.e., allergens that are generally not harmful but for some creatures, their immune system overreacts to those substances by producing antibodies. This can be more harmful to you if you are not taking any actions or doing something to treat them.
Signs and symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Frequent headaches
- Frequent cold
- Chronic sinus infections
- Dark circles
- Recurrent ear infections
- Swelling of the lips, face, or tongue
- Itchy skin
- Shortness of breath
Above are the common symptoms of allergies. There are other symptoms also. So, if you feel something uncommon about your health, don’t wait, immediately visit the best hospital in Gurgaon, Haryana and consult the doctor.
Allergy Prevention Tips:
- Avoid using rugs and carpet at home. If you are using then try to clean or vacuum them as frequently as possible.
- Clean your air conditioning filters as often as possible because the filter traps many of the allergic substances.
- If you having a pet especially stuffed on at your home, then don’t allow them in the bed where your kids sleep or play.
- If you feel inflammation in your body after eating any food then cut back on that food or drink that causes inflammation.
- If you want to know what causes the allergy in your body then track your activities carefully and share that information with your doctor.
- Whenever you come back home from outside then change your clothes, shoes and take shower. It doesn’t bring the allergic substances in your home.
- If you want to reduce the exposure then upgrade your cleaning procedure. Clean your bedsheets, clothes, dusting clothes, etc properly.
- Eat organic and healthy fruits and vegetables only and avoid eating fast or junk foods.
Are you looking for a good doctor for your kids and want to know more about your kids’ allergies? I would recommend visiting Mayom Hospital and consulting the expert there.