FUN IN RAIN WITH KIDS
It is raining, it is pouring....your kids feel really boring and you are racking your brain for what can you do with your kids on a rainy day. So, here is the list of some activities prepared by the child specialist that will help you to do some fun with your kids at home.
- Rain Painting: It is a great activity to do with your kids on a rainy day. All you need is a thick white paper sheet, some colors....that’s it! Ask your children to roughly scribble a few colors on the sheet and walk around in the soft rain. Your kids will be surprised to see what happens when the colors merge with the raindrops and draw the nice outdoor scenes.
- Boat Race: This is one of the nostalgic memories for all the parents and surely it has its own charm. So, get out some papers and teach your kids to make the paper boats. Take them out and observe them float on little puddles or sail away through a stream of water.
- Family Movie Day: What can be better than cuddling up with your kids in the warm blanket with some snacks for the family movie day? Not much. So, without wasting a minute turn the family room into your personal theatre. Your kids will definitely love this idea.
- Cook Together:On a rainy day, the kids are stuck indoors. Why don’t you spend some family time cooking together? So, to make the cooking fun, assign some responsibilities to your assistant chefs. By doing this, your kids will feel important and proud as they helped you in the kitchen.
- Karaoke Party: Monsoon is the best time and season to enjoy the karaoke with your kids. Put on your kid’s favorite song, grab a mic, and start singing. Let everyone have the turn and sing as loud as you can.
For any queries related to your child’s health, you can visit Mayom hospital in Gurgaon. It is the best child care center in Gurgaon, Haryana.