Foods to Improve Your Digestion
Digestive system is major part of the body. The whole body get nutrients after the food processing in whole digestive track. But sometimes it doesn’t work properly due to our unhealthy food style and routine. So many people suffer from digestive problems like bloating, cramping, gas, abdominal pain, diarrhea and constipation for a variety of reasons.
Gastroenterologist at the best hospital in Gurgaon, Mayom Hospital says that even a healthy person can experience digestive problems due to the lack of fiber or probiotic-rich foods in their diet. These symptoms occur frequently, they can cause major disruptions to your life.
Here some healthy food that can improve your digestion.
- A high-fiber diet has been linked to a reduced risk of digestive conditions. Soluble fiber is found in oat bran, legumes, nuts and seeds, while vegetables, whole grains and wheat bran are good sources of insoluble fiber.
- Prebiotics are another type of fiber that feed your good bacteria. Diets high in this fiber have been shown to reduce the risk of inflammatory conditions. Yogurt and other foods that contain probiotics build up. Prebiotics are found in many fruits, vegetables and grains.
- Ginger is good for digestion and a popular natural digestive aid among pregnant women, in the form of ginger teas, candies, or supplements.
- Water is a great choice for digestion.
Diet and lifestyle changes can have a positive impact on your health.
• Eat wholesome unprocessed food in small portions.
• Take fruits and vegetables half your plate.
• Incorporate lean proteins, more vegetable protein than animal protein.
• Use dairy products fat free or low fat.
• Stay away from sodas and the sweetened drinks.
For further queries you can visit Mayom Hospital at Gurgaon.